Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Baby Shower Blog Week!

For those of you who have been wondering where I have been, I've been working hard! My orders went through the roof in September and October is proving to be almost as busy. In addition to that, I've taken on the task of co-hosting the Etsy Baby Shower!

Started by June, from FickleFaerie almost 3 years ago, the Etsy Baby Shower has become a Semi-Annual event. I have participated in all but one of these showers over the past three years. And now, the torch has been passed to me and Deniz from DecorativeLabels to host this shower. The Etsy Baby Shower is a semi-annual Virtual Baby Shower in which a number of expecting and brand new Etsy mommies receive gifts from donating Etsy shops. This shower we have raised 112 gifts from 91 Etsy Shops for 28 lucky new moms and moms-to-be!

Over the next week, Deniz and I will be featuring these generous shops on our blogs! You'll be seeing an amazing variety of shops and products that are perfect to give as your next baby gift. Many of these shops are offering special sales for our blog readers, so there's no better time to follow the BuggaBlog!

4 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

I would love to be included as a donor in the next shower if possible. Thanks!

BuggaLove said...

We'd LOVE to have you! Feel free to send me an Etsy Convo with your name, shop name, and email address. I'll put you on the mailing list for the next shower!

Sewinggranny said...

Great blog post on some great Artists!!

Baby Shower said...

Great blog post and its idea is very interesting .