Monday, July 13, 2009

ARTFIRE GRAND OPENING!

BuggaLove is expanding! In addtion to our website and Etsy shop, I'm pleased to announce the GRAND OPENING of my Artfire Studio!

All items have been marked down 25% on Artfire!
I will be adding nursery decor items through the next day or so, keep your eyes peeled for new additions and feel free to contact me if an item you want to purchase has not yet been added.


Additionally, YOU have the opportunity for EXTRA SAVINGS! There are 5 additional ways to save:

1) Follow my Blog for an extra 5% off
2) Become my Fan on Facebook for an extra 5% off
3) Tweet on Twitter about my Sale for an extra 5% off
4) Blog about my Sale for an extra 5% off
5) Refer a friend (friend must make a purchase) for an extra 5% off

Do all 5 things and receive a total of 50% off your purchase!
Please add links to each item and/or note each item in your notes to seller and you will receive a refund of your purchase price for the appropriate additional amount. Please note, 25% has already been taken off your purchase on Artfire.


The fine print: The savings are for purchases made through my Artfire Studio only. All additional incentives must take place prior to purchase for eligibility. All additional incentives must be noted at the time of purchase (except the refer a friend incentive). The "Refer a Friend" incentive requires that the friend make a purchase and MUST note your full name or username in the notes to seller at the time of purchase. Current blog followers and facebook fans ARE eligible for the additional savings as noted.

No comments: