Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Specials and Other Announcements

Exciting News!
I'm thrilled to announce that I'm pregnant! We're expecting our third Bugga in November 2010. We've still got a few weeks before finding out if we're having a boy or a girl, but I'll keep you posted!
 
June Special!
BuggaLove is overstocked on 18-month sized bodysuits in both long and short sleeves! For the month of June, customers will receive a FREE 18-month infant bodysuit with the purchase of ANY infant bodysuit from BuggaLove (while supplies last).

Upon purchase, write the following in the notes section of my website or Etsy shop: I want a FREE 18-month infant bodysuit! Please send me a (insert: short or long) sleeved bodysuit in the (insert design name here) design.
 
You do NOT need to add the free item to your cart!

Blog Giveaway!
As you may know, I have been co-hosting the Etsy Baby Shower for the past year. We're currently in the middle of the Summer Etsy Baby Shower and I'm hosting a giveaway on the Etsy Baby Shower Blog. See the Baby Shower blog for details! Enter to win today a set of FREE Wood Wall Letters!

1 comment: