Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Sale Update and Upcoming Events

As we near the end of June, the BuggaLove Super Summer Sale event is coming to a close. Last day for these huge savings is June 30th. This current sale discounts my mobiles further than ever before! Come to think of it, it's the first time I have ever put them on sale. There are only a few pre-made mobiles left and they have all been deeply discounted!

I will be going on vacation in the beginning of July and expect to return July 12th. Please note, also on June 30th, my website will be going down for maintenance. I am aiming to redesign my site at this time. So it will be down indefinitely, but hopefully it's return will coincide with...

BuggaLove's Artfire Studio Grand Opening!
My Artfire Studio will officially open on July 12th. More details regarding my Artfire Grand Opening Sale will come in July. Please stay tuned to my blog and follow me on Twitter as there might be a secret pre-opening event of some sort.

No comments: